Protective measures amidst coronavirus outbreak
Worried to book your trip because of your coronavirus? With our extra flexibility and our protective measures, your trip is safe.
1. Small group guarantee
Between 01.06. to 30.11.2020 we guarantee maximum 9 participants per group in all our activities. That means there will be maximum 8 travellers and the guide.
We also guarantee this small group size on tours provided solely by our company. If a tour includes subcontracted services, such as reindeer and husky farms, the small group is guaranteed only for the transfers, not on location, e.g. in a husky or reindeer farm.
2. Hygiene measures
All our equipment has been and is being continuously disinfected. To increase your safety, we will provide you disposable gloves for free. Hand disinfectant is always available in our offices and our guides will carry one with them also during the tours for their and your use.
3. Flexible cancellation policy for our daily tours
Our daily tours which are with traveling dates before the end of February 2021 can be now canceled for free at least 48 hours before they start
**Please note, that this rule is not applying for White Icebreaker Adventure, Arctic Circle Ice Karting, Wintertime Amethyst Mine Visit, Sparkling Summer Amethyst Mine Visit, Night of Reindeer and Northern Lights and Arctic Snowcastle with Dinner in Ice Restaurant.
If you need to cancel your tour, you can choose between full refund, rebooking or a voucher that can be used to book another tour with our company and is valid for 1 year.
4. Flexible cancellation policy for our holiday packages
We offer an extra flexibility on our selected summer tours to Rovaniemi between 1.5.2020 and 30.9.2020.
We offer the possibility to postpone your trip until the 30.9.2020 or to the same month of the next year without additional fees.
Alternatively, we fully refund the amount paid for your holiday, i.e. the paid deposit, by issuing a voucher, sent by email, valid for one year, for use on a future holiday of your choice with our company.
To confirm the booking, we require a deposit in the amount of 15% from the total amount. The deposit is refundable by issuing a voucher, if you cancel the booking at least 72 hours before the travel date. The remaining 85% of the price is due 72 hours before the travel date.
In case you want to postpone your trip, you must inform us the latest 72 hours before the travel date.
Please, contact our sales agents for more information.
* This cancellation policy is valid for reservations made between 18.3.2020 and 30.6.2020. The travel period is between 1.5.2020 and 30.9.2020. All changes or cancellations must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 72 hours before the travel date, otherwise, 100% cancellation fee will be charged. Vouchers are valid for one year from the original travel date and their usage is limited by availability. Standard Nordic Unique Travels terms & conditions for holiday packages, including the standard cancellation policy, apply to holiday packages or other services paid in full or partly by the voucher. All the other provisions of Nordic Unique Travels terms & conditions for holiday packages that are not in contradiction with this cancellation policy for summer 2020 are applicable.
** The cancellation policy is valid at least for these holiday packages: Midnight Sun – 7 Days in Lapland; Brown Bears and Midnight Sun; Adventurous summer or autumn in Rovaniemi, Lapland; Lapland 7 days in Santa Claus Town on the Arctic Circle! If you are interested in a different package, please contact us, to know if this flexible cancellation policy applies.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.